50 Genius Life Hacks for Better Study Habits
1991 words10 min read
- Bring Hacks App
- Author Name
MOST LIKED LIFE HACKS
Technology has made our lives easier and more convenient, but it can also help us become smarter. With the right tools and hacks, we can optimize our devices, save time, and increase our productivity.
In this article, we'll take a look at 50 incredible tech hacks that can make you smarter.
1. 30 Seconds to Avoid Asking Teacher Questions
2. Proofreading your Essay Easily
3. Before taking an exam
4. Cross out words
5. Prepare for a big presentation
6. Scanning the barcode of any book
7. Secure Your Office Supplies: Red Pens and Blue Ink
8. Improve Your Life with This Simple Cat Hack
9. 5 Ways to Improve Your Job Prospects with Networking
10. Proofread Aloud: Catch Errors Your Eyes Miss
11. Sell and buy second-hand textbooks
12. Improve Grades with Lecturer-Published Journals
13. Ways to make an essay longer
14. Keep in contact with friends after university
15. How to Get Teachers to Remember You During Grading
16. The Must-Have Account: Presentation Safety Tips
17. How to Harness Your Anger for an Outstanding Article
18. Rent textbooks for one semester
19. 5 Tips for Using Your Professor's Ideologies to Write Essays
20. Get Better Results With a Study Partner
21. Get Accurate Measurements with iRuler.net!
22. Remove distractions and focus on working/studying
23. Make Friends Easily in College: Leave Your Door Open!
24. Good tip to have free water when running in summer
25. Pet Lovers Perform Better: Stress Relief with Puppies and Kittens
26. Get Math Answers Online: Unlocking Solutions with Textbook Names
27. Counting word's letters in ' May I have a large container of coffee'
28. Pass Your Test: Study the First and Last 20%!
29. 5 Ways Playing an Instrument Improves Your IQ
30. Tips to conquer a new language
31. Stay Up to Date with World News: March 2018
32. Improve Retention: Re-Read Notes in 24 Hours!
33. Boost IQ: Learn an Instrument!
34. Become an Expert: Use Simple English on Wikipedia
35. Cut Internet Distractions
36. Remember I.e. and e.g.
37. How sitting on a medicine ball improves your focus
38. Solve Math Problems Easily: Textbook Solutions
39. Writing Long Papers: Tips and Tricks
40. 5 Life Hacks to Ace a Job Interview
41. How to focus on studying for the exams
42. Creating your own experiments on Chrome Experiments
43. How to get your speech encoded in your brain
44. Organize Notes with Table of Contents
45. Improve Spelling With Weekly Password Changes
46. Find Your Dream Job: Update Your CV Regularly
47. Build a Mini Library: Gift Ideas for Book Lovers
48. Unlock Your Memory: Use a Weird Font
49. Working productivity improves by 50% when sitting on a stable ball
50. Boost Productivity: Try Hans Zimmer Pandora
* Available on IOS and Android devices